torsdag 1 augusti 2019

A heartbreaking story about a boy in Germany This heartbreaking story is not over yet Psychic father



A heartbreaking story about a boy in Germany This heartbreaking story is not over yet Psychic father and father raping and intelligence agent The woman this boy talks about is a woman with two brothers who both have intelligence and The IRGC is working. In a conversation, one of the members of the morning had a knife with Irene Aghaei, as follows.







Hello what's your name

Ayric. My name is Ayrik, I have a brother who is now 5 years old. I haven't missed him in a long time.

Isn't this woman your mother in the morning?

Ayrik is not the father of this woman. My mom is with my dad somewhere and I don't know where they are.

Morning Member. How would you like to see your mom?

Ayric. Yes, I love it. My mother had a trial with my dad in Cologne. Unfortunately, he was a youth advocate for my father in Cologne. When he went to the judge, he threatened me. And I hid the truth from the judge. I was burning in my heart. I was scared to say no to the judge.
Member. Morning. So now they won't let you go to your mother?
Ayric. No, no, Venus, his friends here, says that if you call your mother you will have strong friends.
Morning Member. Is your father-in-law good to you anymore?
Ayrik Noir is very abusive Sometimes I come back from school interrogated with who I talked to when I came to school.
Morning Member. Well, whatever we have in mind tell me trust me I'm in touch with your mother I send your message to your mother.
Ayric. How well do you see my brother? Finally, I love to watch my toddler play with her. This Venus comes at night having sex with me in my bed Tell my mom to complain that she is forcing me to have sex with my father's wife.
Morning Member. How filthy is this woman? Have you told the school teacher and youth office?
No, I'm not afraid of killing me, because Venus said. Promises that if I tell someone they kill me, my pants will come off at night, and they will kill me, and then force me to have sex with Venus. To be poisoned because of sex.
Morning Member. Did you tell Reza Behtipur about this? Nine of them are Turks and they travel to Iran and work with the IRGC.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar